Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Cake Pops!!!

Halloween is around the corner and I couldn't wait to start working on different designs for the occasion. I got inspired by Bakerella's recent post with the cute 'Sweet Ghost' and I couldn't resist to give it try.

Got chocolate and pumpkin spice cake balls ready and the fun started...


and here are the results...


Jack-o-lanterns, mommies, and the cute ghosts (which happens to be my favorite). I used this cute Halloween cake pop stand that I found at Target; perfect for the occasion.

The fun didn't stop here. I just don't seem to be able to stop making cake pops...


Skulls and coffins.

TRICK OR TREAT!!!

In the meantime Have a safe and happy Halloween!


Now getting ready for the next stop... Thanksgiving...















Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment